1. Eileen Wilks‘ Blood Lines
If you are asking this question, I suggest you go buy Tempting Danger now and come back.
2. Richelle Mead‘s Succubus Blues
Succubi! She’s running an ARC contest, and I think it’s still open so go and enter and tell her I should win. :D
3. Lynn Viehl‘s Night Lost
Need I say more?
4. A Is For Amour edited by Alison Tyler
I used to say I don’t follow editors. I’ll read anything she edits/writes.
5. Colleen Gleason‘s The Rest Falls Away
Have you seen that trailer?
7. Vicki Pettersson‘s The Scent Of Shadows
Vicki emailed me the blurb, which I kinda think is up on Amazon already, and whoa….
8. Holly Black‘s Ironside
I loved Tithe and wasn’t very impressed Valiant, but I do adore her voice.
9. Rachel Vincent‘s Stray
Werecats! ‘Nuff said.
10. Melissa Marr‘s Wicked Lovely
I just have this feeling I’ll really like Wicked Lovely–LOOOVE the title! I had this feeling with Justine Musk too, and Holly Black just from reading their blogs, so fingers crossed! Plus it’s got fairies
11. Justine Musk‘s follow-up to BloodAngel
I totally dig her voice. BloodAngel belongs to my reread shelf and it’s soooo freaking hard to get there you know. ;)
12. Lilith Saintcrow‘s next Dante Valentine book
What, you don’t know I’m a huge Lili fan?
13. Racy Li‘s Ninja
What CP can wait for her pal’s book (FIRST too!) to be released? Plus, I’ve already read the beginning and love it.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
2. Alison Kent’s TBR pile and her 04/07 release is The Perfect Stranger
4. Lara’s Knows These Things For Sure and I can’t believe I left Kiss Of Midnight off my list!
5. Angie on her comfort reads and so that she has more time to read them, people should stop sending her ARCs ;)
PS There is something seriously wrong, because all the authors on my list are female. What happened to gender equality?
PPS If you’re not on the list, please feel free to comment and let me know. I’ll include your release and release date in the link back to your TT. ;)
PPPS In honor of Jordan posting an excerpt, we have an honorary 14 with a too far away release date: Red.