Here’s hoping somebody can help me out.
I’m looking for an MP3 player.
- 2-8GB–preferably on the higher end of this range
- Has a hard-drive, not a flash drive.
- I don’t care about photo/video capability.
- Minimum 10 hours playback time.
- Easy to use software.
- Flat would be a huge plus
- Coming in black color would be a huge plus too–because I have to match
- Being able to use it as a back-up hard-drive for smaller files (eg WIP files) would be nice
- Small is beautiful
That’s basically it, I think.
I could head straight for an iPod, but I’m not sure I want to pay the premium for having the Apple logo on my MP3 player.
I could get 2 Creative Zen Stones for the price of 1 Shuffle, or a 4GB Neeon 2 for roughly 30% less than an 4GB Nano.
Not to mention, it might kill me because I’d be paying SGD436 for an 8GB black Nano when I could get a 30GB iPod for the same price!
I don’t want the 30GB iPod because it’s BIG (I repeat, small is beautiful), and I really don’t need that much space.
On the other hand, getting an iPod would mean the convenience of being able to buy directly from iTunes without converting formats and what not–I know how to use a computer, but I like things complication-free.