Katie Chandler is the star of Shanna Swendson‘s Enchanted, Inc series. Her creator will be by on May 10th.
In the meantime, enjoy this interview. For the cool peeps who are already hooked on the books, this is Katie in the Early Damsel Under Stress period.
But never fear. There aren’t any major spoilers here. 😉
1. On a scale of one to ten, rank your current level of insanity where ten is belongs-in-lunatic-asylum insane and tell us why.
9 — There’s a bad wizard on the loose and I’m really busy at work. Life is nuts!
2. So many dream of moving to New York City. Do you think you are going to settle down, get married and have kids in NYC or do you intend to move back home at some point?
I really don’t know. There’s not much for me to do back home, so I doubt I’ll end up back there permanently. I know I’d like to have a family someday, and I’m not sure I’d want to bring up kids in the city. But that’s not really on the immediate horizon to worry about!
3. I’m moving overseas to study and at some point, the parents will be coming to visit me. Share some tips on how to manage them, will you? 😉
Get really busy and have a friend help you out by playing tour guide and showing them around for you. 🙂
4. You live with your best friends, while hiding the truth about magic from them. Are you afraid it’s all about to come crashing down about your ears?
Constantly! Either they’ll clue into the magic stuff or they’ll start to think I’m nuts or maybe a pathological liar.
5. Finally, Owen. Surely you’ve found something about him to gripe about now? Otherwise, I’m going to come over and steal him from you. *ggg*
Well, he does tend to get way too focused on his work. I guess that’s good for the world, since he’s protecting us from bad magic and rogue wizards, but it makes it hard to spend time with him.