What’s the RMSWP? Why, it’s the Richelle Mead School of Writing and Publishing of course!
This is the application she asked for.
(Note: Jo Leigh’s contest ends today!)
1. I know I can’t drink.
2. I’ve become all giggly and redfaced from a slug of rum.
3. But I can bake.
4. I’ll bring homemade baked goods to class regularly.
5. Cookies, cakes and pies. I’ll even take requests.
6. I’ll even up the ante and make alcohol-soaked cakes. Tiramisu…and rum buttercream is yummy!
7. Since I’m a cheap drunk, I’ll let the psych professor experiment on me.
8. I’ll write a book while drunk.
9. And then he can write a paper saying “It’s something every writer should think about.”
10. Cutting edge research, cheap! Instead of pouring liters of alcohol into some other possible subjects’ throats, a few mouthfuls of whisky should suffice.
12. In case it’s not enough, I’ll even do my coursework drunk.
13. So how about it? And La Richelle’s interview goes up on Saturday!
1. Rhian’s TT
2. Scooper’s TT
5. Ankur’s TT
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!