I was tagged by Lara Adrian, whose Kiss Of Midnight is a darn good read.
1. Before I got to the end of the post which tagged me, I already *knew* she tagged me. Yes, it freaked me out too.
2. I occasionally have weird dreams. Except that I can never remember enough of it to use them in a book. Maybe they aren’t meant to be in a book, but I’d dearly like to remember more of my dreams.
3. After eating something with meat, I must each something sweet/sour. I think meat leaves a disgusting aftertaste in your mouth otherwise. I could become a vegetarian, but I can’t quite bring myself to do it, plus I’ll need to substitute something for the protein and I don’t really like beans or tofu. That and I couldn’t bring myself to give up fried chicken. Oddly enough, some days I crave beef.
4. I do not eat supermarket candy bars. Call me a snob, but given how much sweets I eat each day, I decided that my waistline can’t take disgusting calories. Also, American chocolate usually sucks unless you go for the higher end chocolates–because of the stupid regulation that you don’t need cocoa butter in your candy bar (I refuse to call it chocolate) to call it chocolate.
5. When I work, I must have a pen, a pencil (even when I’m only using one and not the other) and lots of blank foolscap paper around. Having a drink, preferably something clear or fruity or chocolatey, especially in my chocolate cup (see my RTB icon) is preferred. Nowadays, I’ve added my Purple Pen and my Notebook to the list. That’s why my table is a permanent mess.