1. Scrambled eggs. Plain, and hopefully salted enough.
2. Plain toast–preferably with good bread, but Wonderbread and its like will do in a pinch.
3. Instant noodles.
4. Instant noodles tossed in my mom’s sauce, which is made from dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, pepper, a bit of salt, onion and sesame oil, and a bit of chicken stock (water if there’s no stock).
5. Pasta, done aglio olio. Garlicky, spicy goodness! You can make the oil part in the bowl you plan to eat the pasta from, by making it in the microwave.
6. Cake. It’s really, all cake, all the time, but I needed to fill a slot, so….
7. Ice cream.
8. Cheese toast.
9. A good, rich and thick cup of cocoa/chocolate/coffee. Sometimes, I go a little crazy and mix all three.
10. Fruit. I really like fruit. There are few kinds of fruit I won’t eat.
11. Nuts. Cashew nuts, at the moment.
12. Alcohol. Not something I’ve tried, mind, but I imagine at the rate I’m going, eventually it’ll happen.
13. Fried Rice.
If you did a thursday thirteen, comment, and I’ll link to you!