I’m kidding about the second part.
- I fiddle with fonts for every project. Fiction, non-fiction etc. The only one that goes untouched are my blogs, and that may not last for very long.
- I always have to read library books first. No matter how many hundred books I have in my TBR pile.
- I like chewy things, like mitarashi dango and caramels and toffees and glutinous rice balls.
- I like sashimi and sushi, but I don’t particularly like salmon or maguro. My current favorite is nama hotate.
- I speak a number of food languages, but only 1 fluently and another kind of in the sense that I sound like a native speaker even if I don’t read like one.
- I don’t believe in Wikipedia but I do believe in the power of the wiki.
Because I am the Queen of Evil’s chief councillor, I must tag people. Therefore, I tag you, you, you, you, you and you