Not only did Jaci dare to come back to my blog, she even brought a friend!
1. Favorite ice cream?
Cake batter flavor with fresh brownies at Cold Stone Creamery. Mmmmmm.
2. What’s your favorite meal to cook? And if you don’t cook, what’s your favorite take out food?
I so do not cook. If I do it’s spaghetti or something along the lines of pasta and also lots of Hamburger Helper. I do make a mean home made cheese sauce macaroni!
3. Movies or Music?
Both. I listen to soundtracks when I write, and occasionally watch movies when I actually relax!
4. Beach or mountains?
Mountains. Beach is nice, but I’m not a water or sun person. I love the forest and the mysteries there. You know, all the Fae and stuff. *g*
5. Coke, Pepsi, 7 up, Dr Pepper or other?
Diet Pepsi Lime!
6. Flying or Driving?
Neither. :-) I’d have to say driving.
7. Do you and your honey have pet names for each other? And if so, care to share?
LOL. You wouldn’t believe that they were terms of endearment if I told you what they are. But when we were dating and first married, I don’t know how we started it, but it was “Bug.” :-)
8. How long does it take you to write a book in your Magic series?
To write it before I send it to my editor, and not counting any revisions she might have me do—it takes me 6 to 8 weeks to write a book.
9. How do you come up with the names for your heroes and heroines? Do you do them yourself or do you get help?
Sometimes I just make things up. But most of the time I use name books or online name finders with meaning. I used mostly Celtic, Gaelic, and Irish names for the “Magic” book series.
10. Do you take vacations? If so, what’s your favorite vacation spot?
We like to go to resorts and hang out. The kids love to swim, etc.
11. Out of all your books, what’s your favorite cover so far?
12. Tell us about Wicked Magic. When does it release, who are the main characters and what’s the story about?
It came out August 28!
Rhiannon Castle is a D’Anu witch whose Coven sisters know nothing of the Shadows that lurk within her. Rhiannon is afraid to reveal the truth to anyone. Keir’s Tuatha D’Danann brethren are the only real family he has ever known. He trusts no one—until he is sent to San Francisco and meets Rhiannon, the one woman with fire enough to tame him. They face a new threat that rises from the depths of Underworld. When a demon goddess unleashes her evil upon our world, Rhiannon’s secret could be the ultimate weapon in this epic battle—or forge a pathway to destruction for the only man she’s ever loved.
13. What’s the best way for readers to find you?
Email: chey (at) cheyennemccray (dot) com (substitutions where appropriate and no spaces)
Chey’s giving away a SIGNED copy of Forbidden Magic! Comment to win! Do you think Chey’s going to kill Jaci and hide her body for dragging her here? Does Jaci need a bodyguard? (I think we can get her to pay in ARCs *g*)