And so, we have the Brat on the blog! Thank goodness she didn’t bring her bratlets along with her, or it would be the end of the world (at least for this wee blog).
Contest deets at the end of the post.
1. On a scale of one to ten, rank your current level of insanity–where ten is belongs-in-lunatic-asylum insane–and tell us why.
Hmmmmm…. I’d say a seven. Not quite normal but not quite dangerous, unless I get ticked off and then hide your car keys. And I don’t know why-do crazy people ever really know why they are crazy? ;o)
2. Are you really THAT fearsome? Anya Bast doesn’t dare post a pic of you because she says you’ll skin her alive if she does.
When it comes to pics? Oh yes. *G* Anya knows if I let her take a picture, she has to swear it to secrecy. I know where she lives. I know what sugar does to gas tanks. (fyi, for those who don’t know me…. I’m mostly kidding…mostly… ;op)
3. How did you get that bratty reputation of yours? *ggg*
Doesn’t the above answer give you a bit of an idea?
4. Two years from your first sale, you quit your dayjob. It’s been three years now that you’ve been a full-time writer. Looking back, would you have delayed dropping your dayjob? Why, or why not?
Nope. Wouldn’t change it. I got out of nursing because I was getting burned out and I knew there may come a time when I had to work outside of writing. When and if that happens, I don’t want to go back to a job I hate.
5. I’ve done my research, so I won’t ask who your favorite authors are. Instead, I want to know what your platform would be if you were running for President of the SL Viehl/Lynn Viehl/Paperback Writer Fan Club?
Uhhhh….hmmmmm….. I don’t think anybody, including SL Viehl, would want me for a president of any organization. I’m a bit too hotheaded for that. Can I decline the nomination for presidencies… of any kind?
(moi says “No, you can’t!” )
6. The Hunters: Declan and Tori turned me into a fan of yours. Because of that, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to read I’ll Be Hunting You. Was it an especially difficult book to write? And what have readers said about it?
Actually, it wasn’t hard at all. And go ahead and read it, May… it’s a romance. It ends happy. And while I won’t give away spoilers…can you see Tori living happily ever after with anybody BUT Declan?
Readers have enjoyed it. Most of them claim that they wanted to strangle me…until they finished the book. Then they were glad they read it. Come on, May… I dare you… if you read it and honestly don’t like it, I’ll send you a free ebook…your choice from my ebook backlist. (But this isn’t a contest…. it’s for May only)
She has just released Always Yours from Samhain Publishing and One Night With You from Ellora’s Cave. Hunter’s Salvation will be in a bookstore near you in the next few days. For The Love Of Jazz will be available later in the year.
Shiloh’s giving away an ebook from her backlist each TWO winners, soooooooo comment! Rate Shiloh’s Brattiness (I think it’s a 10 out of 10)! Or tell us how much you love so-and-so from a Shiloh book! In other words, Say Something to Shiloh.