Or should it be to my blog? *ponders* That’s a tuff philosophical question and I’m not a philosopher.
I honestly never thought that I’d still be blogging. I mean, I’ve tried this half a dozen times before, and I always got bored after the first few entries.
But here we are, at the end of year 1 and close to 800 posts. *mindboggles* Eight hundred! That’s over 2 posts a day!
So I’ve got a long list of people to thank:
1. All of you who actually read me, and who take the time to comment.
2. All of you who link to me. I’d list but I’m sure to miss out someone, but you all know who you are.
3. The very nice authors who have guestblogged for me, will be guestblogging for me and have let me interview them.
4. The very nice people at Romancing The Blog who are probably regretting inviting me to be a columnist.
5. Everybody else I missed. That’d be a reaaaally long list.
So here’s to another year’s worth of insanity from me!